This is one great way to put your personal stamp on a gift for someone special (or tailor it specifically to that someone special’s style). Start from scratch to make your own concert t-shirts, college t-shirts, funny t-shirts, gym t-shirts, mothers day t-shirt, fathers day shirts, valentines day shirts, birthday shirts or much more special occasions. Every order is reviewed by an expert artist, confirming that your design turns out exactly the way you envisioned it! Custom clothing is also an excellent gift idea for tradeshows, reunions or corporate gifts.
If you love this shirt, please click on the link to buy it now: 5 Seconds of Summer 10TH Anniversary 2011 2021 signatures shirt, hoodie, long sleeve tee
4. What fabrics or silhouettes do you often gravitate towards?I want clothing to be excessively large so the body doesn’t feel contained. The distance between fabric and skin is important. My favorite is the golden taffeta piece, it sits and moves well. The silhouettes are big and simple. What you get is what you get; I never sit and think about them, or draw up patterns for them. Few hours on the machine, a bit of trying and fixing, and it’s ready to go out the door.
I don’t and haven’t delved into the trends yet. I kind of just stick to my own and take little clips through the day, mash them together in smaller little clips and post those, it just depends on my mood.3. How would you describe your work as a designer?My work as a designer sees fashion more through a fine art perspective. I’m a thinker, so the pieces are meant to make you think, too. That’s something you’ll see through my collection. I’m excited for the release [this spring], it shows the spectrum of wearable to conceptual. I never see my dresses as work, rather more as fun. Making is something I love doing. It’s my form of self care, and I do a lot of that—so I have a lot of dresses.
Below, Malhotra discusses what inspires her work, what fabrics or silhouettes are her go-to signatures, and how people react to her wearing it.1. What made you want to start creating on TikTok?My brother was after me to post my drawings on TikTok, so I did a few of those and then I had a large hiatus off it and enjoyed it as a viewer. I think I deleted the app a few times this year, because I’d find myself up till 3 a.m. looking at memes. Only recently have I started posting again.2. What’s your process for creating TikToks? Where do you get ideas?
Product detail for this product:
Suitable for Women/Men/Girl/Boy, Fashion 3D digital print drawstring hoodies, long sleeve with big pocket front. It’s a good gift for birthday/Christmas and so on, The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness, The print on the item might be slightly different from pictures for different batch productions, There may be 1-2 cm deviation in different sizes, locations, and stretch of fabrics. Size chart is for reference only, there may be a little difference with what you get.
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
- Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won’t fade or peel
- Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching, Low Iron if Necessary
Vist our store at: Xayahshirt
This product belong to nhat-thuy